




各角色总字数大致为705、695、735、740。
1. ①Tyrion Lannister:提利昂·兰尼斯特;中年男性。泰温公爵和乔安娜夫人的第三个也是最小的孩子。因为是个侏儒,他有时候被戏称为小恶魔和半人。290+;
②Illyrio Mopatis:伊利里欧·摩帕提斯;老年男性。自由贸易城邦潘托斯的富商总督。他主要做香料、宝石、龙骨和其他见不得人的买卖。一度保护流亡的坦格利安兄妹免于刺客的追杀,后来企图帮助他们重返铁王座。225+;
③Robert Baratheon:劳勃·拜拉席恩;中年男性。国王劳勃·拜拉席恩一世在坦格利安王朝时期曾是风息堡公爵,拜拉席恩家族的族长。他为了救回莱安娜·史塔克,与自己的好友奈德掀起了一场被称为“篡夺者战争”的反叛并成功推翻了坦格利安家族的统治。随后劳勃加冕成为七国国王。莱安娜死后,劳勃迎娶了瑟曦·兰尼斯特以确保政治局势的稳定。100+;
④Luwin:鲁温;老年男性。在临冬城史塔克家族服务的学士。凯特琳·史塔克的每一个孩子都是他接生的。75+;
⑤Robb Stark:罗柏·史塔克;年轻男性。史塔克家族的长子,未来北境的继承人。15+;
2. ①Viserys Targaryen:韦赛里斯·坦格利安;年轻男性。在篡夺者战争期间死去的他的父亲伊里斯二世和哥哥雷加的继承人。这场战争让他流亡海外,后计划夺回铁王座。他自称韦赛里斯·坦格利安三世,安达尔人、洛伊拿人和先民之王,七国统治者暨全境守护者,人称乞丐王。385+;
②Jon Snow:琼恩·雪诺;年轻男性。被认为是艾德·史塔克的私生子,他的生母身份不明。他和父亲的嫡子们一同长大。130+;
③Sansa Stark:珊莎·史塔克;年轻女性。凯特琳·徒利和艾德·史塔克的长女。135+;
④Sandor Clegane:桑铎·克里冈;中年男性。克里冈家族的一员,现任克里冈家族族长格雷果·克里冈爵士的弟弟。25+;
⑤Brandon Stark:布兰登·史塔克;幼年男性。通常被称为布兰,是艾德和凯特琳的次子。10+;
⑥Drogo:卓戈;年轻男性。多斯拉克人中一位家财万贯而又所向披靡的部族首领(多斯拉克语称卡奥),拔尔勃卡奥之子。他领导着多斯拉克海里最庞大的一支卡拉萨部落,手下有四万多名战士,战无不胜。5+;
⑦Maiden:女仆;年轻女性。伊利里欧家的女仆。5+;
3.①Catelyn Tully:凯特琳·徒利;中年女性。临冬城夫人,艾德·史塔克公爵之妻。她的娘家是河间地的徒利家族。将她嫁给北境公爵促成了河间地与北境的联盟。她有五个孩子,并对每一个都怀有深深的爱。275+;
②Jaime Lannister:詹姆·兰尼斯特;中年男性。人称“弑君者”,是一位兰尼斯特家族的骑士。他是凯岩城领主泰温·兰尼斯特公爵和妻子乔安娜夫人的第二个孩子,同时也是他们的长子。有一个双胞胎姐姐瑟曦和一个弟弟提利昂。任职劳勃国王的御林铁卫。215+;
③Benjen Stark:班扬·史塔克;中年男性。临冬城公爵艾德·史塔克的幼弟,是守夜人的首席游骑兵。190+;
④Jorah Mormont:乔拉·莫尔蒙;中年男性。一位被流放的骑士,曾经是熊岛的伯爵和莫尔蒙家族的族长,也是“熊老”杰奥·莫尔蒙的儿子。他为了逃避贩卖奴隶而应受的惩罚离开维斯特洛来到狭海对岸的厄斯索斯当雇佣兵,最终开始为坦格利安效力,并逐渐成为丹妮莉丝·坦格利安最重要和信赖的部属之一。55+;
4. ① Cersei Lannister:瑟曦·兰尼斯特;中年女性。泰温公爵和乔安娜夫人的长女,是詹姆·兰尼斯特的孪生姐姐。在篡夺者战争之后她嫁给了新王劳勃·拜拉席恩,成为七大王国的王后。125+;
② Eddard Stark:艾德·史塔克;中年男性。昵称“奈德”,是史塔克家族的家主,临冬城公爵、北境守护。他与劳勃国王是从小一起长大的好友,并一同发起战争推翻了坦格利安王朝。180+;
③Daenerys Targaryen:丹妮莉丝·坦格利安;年轻女性。“疯王”伊里斯·坦格利安二世之女,雷加·坦格利安王子的妹妹,也是古老的坦格利安王朝最后的传人。她在童年时与哥哥韦赛里斯·坦格利安一直被作为他人的政治筹码。韦赛里斯为了获取多斯拉克人的大军,将丹妮嫁给卓戈卡奥。75+;
④Rose:罗丝;年轻女性。临冬城的妓女。100+;
⑤Voice-over:旁白;年轻男/女性。正常语速就好。注意底色为绿色,尽量别pia着pia着忘了。260+;

环境:临冬城妓院内
场景:詹姆在临冬城的妓院内找到了正在寻欢作乐的小恶魔。
00:00 转场
00:02 吮吸声,几声喘息声,酒杯落地声后
Tyrion Lannister:It is true what they say about the northern girls.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:北边的姑娘果然有一套。
00:19 笑声,脚步声后
Rose:Did you hear the King's in Winterfell?
罗丝:听说国王来临冬城了?
Tyrion Lannister:I did hear something about that.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:是有这么回事儿。
Rose:And the Queen and her twin brother. They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms.
罗丝:还有王后和她的双胞胎弟弟。大家都说他是七国上下最帅的男人呢。
Tyrion Lannister:And the other brother?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:那另一个弟弟呢?
Rose:The queen has two brothers?
罗丝:王后有两个弟弟吗?
Tyrion Lannister:There's the pretty one, and there's the clever one.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:一个英俊潇洒,一个聪明绝顶。
Rose:(略魅惑)Mmm, I hear they call him the Imp.
罗丝:(略魅惑)嗯……听说别人管他叫小恶魔。
Tyrion Lannister:(语气变冷)I hear he hates that nickname.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(语气变冷)听说他讨厌这个外号。
Rose:Oh? I hear he's more than earned it. I hear he's a drunken little lecher, prone to all manner of perversions .
罗丝:真的吗?可我觉得名副其实呀。他可真是个贪杯的小色鬼,精通各种各样的姿势呢。
Tyrion Lannister:(笑意)Clever girl.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(笑意)真聪明。
Rose:We've been expecting you, Lord Tyrion.
罗丝:我们盼着您好久了,提利昂大人。
Tyrion Lannister:Have you?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:真的吗?
Rose:(惊讶)Oh! Already?
罗丝:(惊讶)哦!又硬了?
Tyrion Lannister:(笑,骄傲)The gods gave me one blessing.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(笑,骄傲)诸神好歹赐我点儿好东西。
01:20 开门声后
Jaime Lannister:Don't get up.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:你们继续。
Rose:(略尴尬)My lord.
罗丝:(略尴尬)大人。
Tyrion Lannister:Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door in a whorehouse, brother?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:需要我向你解释下关着门在妓院里意味着什么吗,哥哥?
Jaime Lannister:You have much to teach me, no doubt, but our sister craves your attention.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:得了,你这方面的知识可比我丰富多了。我来告诉你一声,我们的好姐姐想你了。
Tyrion Lannister:She has odd cravings , our sister.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:她总有些特殊需求。
Jaime Lannister:A family trait. Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown. Don't leave me alone with these people.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:家族遗传吧。傍晚史塔克家要设宴为我们接风。可别把我一个人扔那儿。
Tyrion Lannister:I'm sorry, I've begun the feast a bit early. And this is the first of many courses.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:抱歉,我的宴席提前了点儿。这位姑娘就是开胃菜。
Jaime Lannister:I thought you might say that. But since we're short on time... Come on, girls.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:如我所料。不过既然咱们时间紧迫……进来吧,姑娘们。
场景:三个妓女应声而入,鲜活的肉体淹没了小恶魔那侏儒般的身躯。
02:06 开门声,笑声后
Jaime Lannister:See you at sundown.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:傍晚见。
Tyrion Lannister:(大声)Close the door!
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(大声)记得关门!

环境:潘托斯总督家中
场景:韦赛里斯王子在潘托斯总督伊利里欧的劝说下,决定用妹妹丹妮莉丝作为筹码,换回蛮族卓戈卡奥的骑兵军队。
02:19 转场
Viserys Targaryen:Daenerys?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:丹妮莉丝?
02:25 脚步声后
Viserys Targaryen:(略兴奋)Daenerys! There's our bride-to-be. Look, a gift from Illyrio. Touch it. Go on, feel the fabric. Mmmmm... isn't he a gracious host?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:(略兴奋)丹妮莉丝!咱们的准新娘在这儿呢。瞧瞧,这是伊利里欧送你的礼物。摸摸看。来来来,这料子,嗯……他可真是慷慨,不是吗?
Daenerys Targaryen:We've been his guests for over a year and he's never asked us for anything.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:我们在这儿住了一年多了,他从未索求过回报。
Viserys Targaryen:Illyrio's no fool. He knows I won't forget my friends when I come into my throne. (停顿两秒)You still slouch. (粗重呼吸一次)Let them see. You have a woman's body now.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:伊利里欧可不笨。他知道我有朝一日重登王位,不会忘记曾经雪中送炭的朋友。(停顿两秒)你还是弯腰驼背的。(粗重呼吸一次)得让他们知道。你已经发育成熟了。
场景:韦赛里斯褪去丹妮莉丝的衣物,把玩着她的身体。
03:11 叹气声后
Viserys Targaryen:(冷漠)I need you to be perfect today. Can you do that for me? You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:(冷漠)我需要你今天打起十二分的精神。能做到吗?你不想唤醒睡龙之怒吧,嗯?
Daenerys Targaryen:No.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:不想。
03:24 脚步声后
Viserys Targaryen:When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, they will say it began today.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:我亲爱的妹妹,将来他们谱写史书时,会说我的统治,始自今夜。
场景:丹妮莉丝听着哥哥被权力的欲望吞噬的话语,带着冰冷的内心走入了滚烫的浴池。
03:34 离去脚步声后
Maiden:(略慌张)It's too hot, my lady.
女仆:(略慌张)水还很烫呢,殿下。
场景:韦赛里斯带着沐浴梳妆好的妹妹,与伊利里欧一同等候在门前。
03:47 一串明显鸟叫声后
Viserys Targaryen:Where is he?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:他人呢?
Illyrio Mopatis:The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:多斯拉克人可没什么时间观念。
04:02 马蹄声,马鸣声后
Illyrio Mopatis:An chola chobaka, khal theze!(Respect to one that is respectful, great Khal!)May I present my honored guests? Viserys of House Targaryen, the third of his name, the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, and his sister Daenerys of House Targaryen.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:恭迎尊贵伟大的卡奥!容许我介绍府上嘉宾,统领安达尔人和先民的真王,来自坦格利安家族的韦赛里斯三世,以及他的妹妹坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝。
Viserys Targaryen:(小声对丹妮莉丝,略带笑意)Do you see how long his hair is? When Dothraki are defeated in combat, they cut off their braids so the whole world can see their shame. Khal Drogo has never been defeated. He's a savage, of course, but one of the finest killers alive. And you will be his queen.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:你看到他的头发有多长了没?每当多斯拉克人在战斗中落败,他们便割去辫子以示羞耻。卓戈卡奥一辈子都没吃过败仗。当然了,他不过是个蛮子,但也是世上最优秀的蛮子。而你将成为他的王后。
Illyrio Mopatis:Come forward, my dear.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:请上前来,公主。
05:00 马蹄声后
Viserys Targaryen:(略慌乱)Where is he going?!
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:(略慌乱)他要去哪儿?!
Illyrio Mopatis:The ceremony is over.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:仪式结束了。
Viserys Targaryen:But he didn't say anything. Did he like her?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:但他什么也没说。他看上她了吗?
Illyrio Mopatis:Trust me, Your Grace, if he didn't like her, we'd know. It won't be long now. Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea and take back your father's throne. The people drink secret toasts to your health. They cry out for their true king.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:相信我,陛下,如果看不上她,他早就发飙了。用不了多久。您将率军渡过狭海夺回您父亲的王座。人们偷偷举杯,向您致敬。他们渴望着真王的归来。
Viserys Targaryen:When will they be married?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:那他们什么时候成婚?
Illyrio Mopatis:Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:很快。多斯拉克人不是拖泥带水的民族。
Viserys Targaryen:Is it true they lie with their horses?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:他们真的连马都搞吗?
Illyrio Mopatis:I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:我可不会当面问卓戈卡奥。
Viserys Targaryen:Do you take me for a fool?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:你当我是笨蛋?
Illyrio Mopatis:I take you for a king. Kings lack the caution of common men. My apologies if I've given offense.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:我当您是王者。所谓王者无凡虑。倘若我冒犯了您 那么我向您道歉。
Viserys Targaryen:I know how to play a man like Drogo. I give him a queen and he gives me an army.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:我知道怎么和卓戈这种人打交道。我许他一个王后,他送我一支军队。
Daenerys Targaryen:I don't want to be his queen. I want to go home.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:我不要做他的王后。我想回家。
Viserys Targaryen:(讽刺)So do I. I want us both to go home, but they took it from us. So tell me, sweet sister, how do we go home?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:(讽刺)我也想啊。我想带咱俩一起回家,可我们的家早被人夺走了。你倒是说说看,亲爱的妹妹,我们怎么回家啊?
Daenerys Targaryen:I don't know.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:我不知道。
Viserys Targaryen:We go home with an army. With Khal Drogo's army. I would let his whole tribe fuck you... All 40,000 men and their horses too if that's what it took.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:我们带着军队回去。带着卓戈卡奥的千军万马回家。就算让他部落的四万野蛮人连同他们的马通通把你上一遍,我也会同意。

环境:临冬城内
场景:史塔克家的宴会如期而至。房内,凯特琳正为自己的女儿梳妆打扮。
06:42转场
Sansa Stark:Do you think Joffrey will like me? What if he thinks I'm ugly?
珊莎·史塔克:你觉得乔佛里王子会喜欢我吗?要是他嫌我丑怎么办?
Catelyn Tully:Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.
凯特琳·徒利:那他就是世界上最蠢的王子。
Sansa Stark:He's so handsome. When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?
珊莎·史塔克:他真的很帅啊。我们什么时候结婚?现在?还是得再等等?
Catelyn Tully:Hush now. Your father hasn't even said yes.
凯特琳·徒利:冷静点儿。你父亲还没点头呢。
Sansa Stark:Why would he say no? He'd be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.
珊莎·史塔克:他怎么会不同意呢?他会成为一人之下,万人之上的首相啊。
Catelyn Tully:He'd have to leave home. He'd have to leave me. And so would you.
凯特琳·徒利:那样他就不得不离开家乡。不得不离开我。你也是。
Sansa Stark:You left your home to come here. And I'd be queen someday. Please make father say yes!
珊莎·史塔克:你当初不也是背井离乡来这儿的吗。而我有朝一日会成为王后。求你了,让父亲答应吧!
Catelyn Tully:Sansa...
凯特琳·徒利:珊莎……
Sansa Stark:(打断)Please please! It's the only thing I ever wanted.
珊莎·史塔克:(打断)求你了求你了!这是我这辈子唯一的心愿。
场景:劳勃在宴会上与女人激吻,瑟曦看得眉头紧锁。
07:35 切菜声,宴会声同
Robert Baratheon:(狂放)Fill that up! Boys, Rodrik, come on. Come on! Hahahahahaha...
劳勃·拜拉席恩:(狂放)满上!小伙子们,罗德利克,来来来,干了!哈哈哈哈哈哈……
场景:宴会厅外,被禁止进入的雪诺正用人偶发泄情绪。
07:48 四下砍击声,马蹄声后
Benjen Stark:(大声)Is he dead yet?
班扬·史塔克:(大声)他死透了没?
Jon Snow:(兴奋)Uncle Benjen.
琼恩·雪诺:(兴奋)班扬叔叔
Benjen Stark:Hahahaha! You got bigger. Rode all day. Didn't want to leave you alone with the Lannisters. Why aren't you at the feast?
班扬·史塔克:哈哈哈哈!你长大了。我赶了一天路,就是不忍心让你们独自面对兰尼斯特。你不去参加晚宴吗?
Jon Snow:(低落)Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family to seat a bastard in their midst.
琼恩·雪诺:(低落)史塔克夫人认为今晚若是让私生子同桌用餐,对王族是一种侮辱。
Benjen Stark:Well, you're always welcome on the wall. No bastard was ever refused a seat there.
班扬·史塔克:好吧,长城上永远欢迎你。私生子在那儿可都有座。
Jon Snow:(立刻接)So take me with you when you go back.
琼恩·雪诺:(立刻接)那回去的时候带我一起走吧。
Benjen Stark:Jon...
班扬·史塔克:琼恩……
Jon Snow:(立刻接)Father will let me if you ask him. I know he will.
琼恩·雪诺:(立刻接)只要你跟父亲说他一定会同意的。我保证。
Benjen Stark:The wall isn't going anywhere.
班扬·史塔克:长城又不会长腿跑了。
Jon Snow:I'm ready to swear your oath.
琼恩·雪诺:我已经做好宣誓的准备了。
Benjen Stark:You don't understand what you'd be giving up. We have no families. None of us will ever father sons...
班扬·史塔克:恐怕你无法想象要付出多大的代价。我们不能成家,也不会生儿育……
Jon Snow:(打断,坚决)I don't care about that!
琼恩·雪诺:(打断,坚决)我才不在乎那些!
Benjen Stark:You might, if you knew what it meant. I'd better get inside, rescue your father from his guests. We'll talk later.
班扬·史塔克:你若能体会到其中滋味,就会在乎了。我该进去了,还得帮你父亲解围呢。我们晚点再聊。
09:08 脚步声,关门声后
Tyrion Lannister:Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:你叔叔原来是个守夜人。
Jon Snow:What are you doing back there?
琼恩·雪诺:你来这儿干什么?
Tyrion Lannister:Preparing for a night with your family. I've always wanted to see the wall.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:酝酿和你的家人共度良宵呗。我早就想一睹长城的风采了。
Jon Snow:You're Tyrion Lannister, the queen's brother?
琼恩·雪诺:你是那个提利昂·兰尼斯特,王后的弟弟?
Tyrion Lannister:My greatest accomplishment. And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard, aren't you? (大声)Did I offend you? Sorry. You are the bastard though.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:算是我最高的成就吧。你……是奈德·史塔克的私生子,对吧?(大声)冒犯到你了吗?抱歉。不过你确实是个私生子。
Jon Snow:Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
琼恩·雪诺:艾德·史塔克大人确实是我父亲。
Tyrion Lannister:And Lady Stark is not your mother, making you the bastard. Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:而史塔克夫人不是你的母亲,这不结了。那么私生子小子,让我给你一点建议吧。永远不要忘记自己的身份。因为这个世界不会忘记。用它来武装自己,就没有人可以用它来伤害你。
Jon Snow:What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
琼恩·雪诺:你哪知道些什么私生子的感受?
Tyrion Lannister:All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:全天下的侏儒在他们父亲眼里和私生子没两样。
场景:小恶魔拎着酒壶离去,雪诺捡起剑,愤怒地砍在假人上。
10:18 捡剑声,脚步声,出剑声,宴会声同
Benjen Stark:You at a feast... It's like a bear in a trap.
班扬·史塔克:你在宴会上,就像一头困在陷阱里的熊。
Eddard Stark:The boy I beheaded... Did you know him?
艾德·史塔克:我处决的那个男孩……你认识他吗?
Benjen Stark:Of course I did. Just a lad. And he was tough, Ned, a true ranger.
班扬·史塔克:当然认识。一个小年轻。但他不是孬种,奈德,是条真汉子。
Eddard Stark:Pfft... He was talking madness. Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.
艾德·史塔克:嗤……可你看他在胡说些什么。说什么异鬼杀了他的同伴。
Benjen Stark:The two he was with are still missing.
班扬·史塔克:那两个守夜人确实失踪了。
Eddard Stark:Hmph. A wildling ambush .
艾德·史塔克:哼。中了野人的埋伏罢了。
Benjen Stark:Maybe. Direwolves south of the wall, talk of the walkers, and my brother might be the next Hand of the King. Winter IS coming.
班扬·史塔克:也许吧。冰原狼出现在长城以南,异鬼出没的谣言,以及我哥哥即将成为新的御前首相。真是“凛冬将至”啊。
Eddard Stark:Winter is coming.
艾德·史塔克:是啊,凛冬将至。
Robb Stark:Uncle Benjen.
罗柏·史塔克:班扬叔叔。
Benjen Stark:Robb boy. How are you?
班扬·史塔克:罗伯小子。一切都好?
Robb Stark:I'm good.
罗柏·史塔克:当然了。
Catelyn Tully:(对瑟曦,略尴尬)Is this your first time in the north, Your Grace?
凯特琳·徒利:(对瑟曦略尴尬)这是您第一次来北方吗,陛下?
Cersei Lannister:(心不在焉)Yes. Lovely country.
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:(心不在焉)是的。景色很美。
Catelyn Tully:I'm sure it's very grim after King's Landing. I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me up here for the first time.
凯特琳·徒利:比起君临,这里可是严酷得紧。我到现在还记得奈德第一次带我来这儿时我有多害怕。
Cersei Lannister:(对珊莎)Hello, little dove. But you are a beauty. How old are you?
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:(对珊莎)你好啊,小美人。你可真漂亮。你多大了?
Sansa Stark:13, Your Grace.
珊莎·史塔克:十三岁,陛下。
Cersei Lannister:You're tall. Still growing?
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:挺高啊。还在长个吗?
Sansa Stark:I think so, Your Grace.
珊莎·史塔克:我想是吧,陛下。
Cersei Lannister:And have you bled yet?
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:初潮来过了吗?
Sansa Stark:(略尴尬)No, Your Grace.
珊莎·史塔克:(略尴尬)还没有,陛下。
Cersei Lannister:Your dress, did you make it? Such a talent. You must make something for me. (对凯特琳)I hear we might share a grandchild someday.
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:你的新裙子,自己绣的?真是心灵手巧。之后也为我绣点什么吧。(对凯特琳)听说咱们要成为一家人了。
Catelyn Tully:I hear the same.
凯特琳·徒利:我也听说了。
Cersei Lannister:Your daughter will do well in the Capital. Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:你的女儿会成为宫里的明珠。这样的小美人可不能在这种地方埋没了。
Eddard Stark:Your pardon.
艾德·史塔克:借过。
Jaime Lannister:I hear we might be neighbors soon. I hope it's true.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:听说我们要做邻居了。但愿这是真的。
Eddard Stark:Yes, the king has honored me with his offer.
艾德·史塔克:是的,国王有意赐予我一份莫大的荣誉。
Jaime Lannister:I'm sure we'll have a tournament to celebrate your new title... if you accept. It would be good to have you on the field. The competition has become a bit stale.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:如果您顺水推舟的话,我们肯定会办一场比武大会来欢迎您走马上任。届时若能与您切磋,可就再好不过了。那些老对手们越来越没意思了。
Eddard Stark:I don't fight in tournaments.
艾德·史塔克:我从不参加比武。
Jaime Lannister:No? Getting a little old for it?
詹姆·兰尼斯特:为什么?是感到力不从心吗?
Eddard Stark:I don't fight in tournaments because when I fight a man for real I don't want him to know what I can do.
艾德·史塔克:我不参加比武,是因为跟人真刀真枪地对决时,我不希望对方知道我的本事。
Jaime Lannister:Well said.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:说得太好了。
场景:艾莉亚趁珊莎不备,扔了一团食物到她脸上。
Sansa Stark:(愤怒)Arya! It's not funny! She always does this. This was my favorite dress. She always does it and it's not funny!
珊莎·史塔克:(愤怒)艾莉亚!真是太过分了!她总是捣蛋。这是我最喜欢的裙子。她总是捣乱,这真是太过分了!
Robb Stark:Time for bed.
罗柏·史塔克:该睡觉了。

环境:临冬城,史塔克卧房内
场景:凯特琳与鲁温大学士就艾德是否应该前往君临就职一事产生了分歧。
13:10 转场
Eddard Stark:I'm a Northman. I belong here with you, not down south in that rats' nest they call a Capital.
艾德·史塔克:我是北方人。我属于这里,属于你,而不是南方那个名叫君临的鬼地方。
Catelyn Tully:I won't let him take you.
凯特琳·徒利:我不会让他带你走的。
Eddard Stark:The king takes what he wants. That's why he's king.
艾德·史塔克:王命难违啊。否则就不叫国王了。
Catelyn Tully:I'll say, "Listen, fat man. You are not taking my husband anywhere. He belongs to me now."
凯特琳·徒利:我会说,“听好了,死胖子。我不许你带走我的丈夫。他是属于我的。”
Eddard Stark:How did he get so fat?
艾德·史塔克:他怎么变得那么胖了?
Catelyn Tully:He only stops eating when it's time for a drink.
凯特琳·徒利:除了吃就是喝呗。
13:45 笑声,敲门声
13:49 It's Maester Luwin, my lord.鲁温学士求见,大人。
Eddard Stark:Send him in.
艾德·史塔克:让他进来。
13:53 开门声后
Luwin:Pardon, my lord, my lady. A rider in the night... From your sister.
鲁温:打扰了,大人,夫人。有信使连夜赶到……您妹妹送来的。
Eddard Stark:Stay.
艾德·史塔克:别走。
Catelyn Tully:This was sent from the Eyrie. What's she doing at the Eyrie? She hasn't been back there since her wedding.
凯特琳·徒利:是从鹰巢城寄来的。她回鹰巢城干什么?婚礼之后她就再没回过那儿了。
Eddard Stark:What news?
艾德·史塔克:信上说了什么?
场景:凯特琳看完后迅速起身烧掉了信纸。
14:15 火焰声后
Catelyn Tully:(略恐惧)She's fled the Capital. She says Jon Arryn was murdered. By the Lannisters. She says the king is in danger.
凯特琳·徒利:(略恐惧)她是从君临逃走的。她说琼恩·艾林是被人谋害的,被兰尼斯特家族。她还说国王的处境也凶险万分。
Eddard Stark:She's fresh widowed , Cat. She doesn't know what she's saying.
艾德·史塔克:你妹妹刚做了寡妇,凯特。她根本不知道自己在说些什么。
Catelyn Tully:Lysa's head would be on a spike right now if the wrong people had found that letter. Do you think she would risk her life... her son's life... if she wasn't certain her husband was murdered?
凯特琳·徒利:如果这封信落到他人手里,莱莎必死无疑。要是她没有十足的把握,怎会拿自己的命……拿孩子的命……冒这么大风险?
Luwin:If this news is true and the Lannisters conspire against the Throne, who but you can protect the king?
鲁温:此事若属实,若兰尼斯特家族确实觊觎王位,除了您,谁又能勤王呢?
Catelyn Tully:(激动)They murdered the last hand! Now you want Ned to take the job?
凯特琳·徒利:(激动)他们刚刚谋杀了前任首相!你就想让奈德接任?
Luwin:(温和有力)The king rode for a month to ask for Lord Stark's help. He's the only one he trusts. You swore the king an oath, my lord.
鲁温:(温和有力)国王马不停蹄赶了一个月,就是来向大人求援的。大人是他唯一信任的人。而您也曾宣誓效忠您的王。
Catelyn Tully:He's spent half his life fighting Robert's wars. He owes him nothing. Your father and brother rode south once on a king's demand.
凯特琳·徒利:他为劳勃戎马半生,问心无愧。他不欠劳勃什么。你父亲和兄长都曾奉命南下,结果一去不返。
Luwin:A different time. A different king.
鲁温:时局不同了。国王也不同了。

环境:潘托斯城外,多斯拉克人聚居地
场景:卓戈卡奥即将与丹妮莉丝完婚,韦赛里斯和伊利里欧坐在多斯拉克人中,格格不入。
15:30 转场
Viserys Targaryen:When do I meet with the Khal? We need to begin planning the invasion.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:我何时与卡奥谈判?我们得商讨出战事宜。
Illyrio Mopatis:If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown, you shall have it.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:卓戈卡奥答应了给你王冠,便不会食言。
Viserys Targaryen:When?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:何时?
Illyrio Mopatis:When their omens favor war.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:待占卜出大吉。
Viserys Targaryen:I piss on Dothraki omens. I've waited 17 years to get my throne back.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:我去他妈的多斯拉克占卜。我为夺回王位苦苦等待了十七年。
Voice-over:The savagery and wildness of the Dothraki were on full display at their wedding. Daenerys sat beside the Khal, watching the scene with unease: the twisting snakes in the offering baskets, the flies swarming over raw flesh, and the couple who straightly began fornicating to the rhythm of the drumming. Ignited by primitive carnal desire, another warrior nearby shoved the copulating man aside and mounted his partner himself. The two men began to fight, frenzied by lust and rage. Drogo watched with keen interest, murmuring under his breath, as if the viscera spilling across the ground were the finest of wedding gifts.
旁白:多斯拉克人的狂放和野蛮在这场婚礼中显露无疑。丹妮莉丝坐在卡奥身边,不安地注视着面前发生的一切,贡品篮里扭动的蛇、血肉上飞舞的蚊蝇,以及——那对在鼓乐声中直接开始交配的男女。原始的欲望引爆了一旁的另一位战士,他一把掀翻了交合中的男子,自己骑上了他的女伴。两人在性欲和愤怒的情绪中开始厮杀,卓戈兴致盎然地欣赏着、喃喃着,仿佛场上翻飞的内脏碎片是最好的新婚礼物。
16:51 男人吼叫声,刀声,倒地声,欢呼声、掌声后
Illyrio Mopatis:A Dothraki wedding without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:多斯拉克人的婚礼上,若没有闹出至少三条人命就算是失败了。
Drogo:Jarde le Jorah Andal. (Come, Jorah the Andal.)
卓戈:上前,安达尔人乔拉。
Jorah Mormont:Great Khal. A small gift, for the new khaleesi... Songs and Histories from the Seven Kingdoms.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:伟大的卡奥。薄礼一份,献与新卡丽熙……这是七国历史和歌谣传奇。
Daenerys Targaryen:Thank you, ser. Are you from my country?
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:谢谢您,爵士。你来自我的故国?
Jorah Mormont:Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island. I served your father for many years. Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful king.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:在下熊岛的乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士。曾为先王效命多年。诸神在上,我愿永远服侍真龙天子。
场景:伊利里欧挥挥手,几个侍从抬上来一个大箱子。
Illyrio Mopatis:Dragon's eggs, Daenerys, from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai. The ages have turned them to stone, but they will always be beautiful.
伊利里欧·摩帕提斯:这是龙蛋,丹妮莉丝,来自亚夏以东的阴影之地。历经千万年形成化石,却依旧亮丽动人。
Daenerys Targaryen:Thank you, magister.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:多谢总督。
场景:卓戈站起身,领着丹妮莉丝来到一匹小白马面前。
17:53 马响鼻声后
Daenerys Targaryen:She's beautiful. Ser Jorah I, I don't know how to say thank you in Dothraki.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:她好漂亮。乔拉爵士我,我不知道多斯拉克语的谢谢怎么说。
Jorah Mormont:There is no word for thank you in Dothraki.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:多斯拉克语里没有谢谢。
场景:卓戈把丹妮莉丝抱上了小白马,自己骑上了边上一匹高大的黑马。
Viserys Targaryen:Make him happy.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:好好取悦他。
Voice-over:Drogo led Daenerys away as Viserys looked on with an ambitious smile. By dusk, they arrived at a stretch of beach lined with rocky cliffs. Gazing at the sunset, Daenerys suppressed the fear rising within her as Drogo removed her garments. He gently wiped away the tears on her face, but he did not stop. There was something so primal in his manner that it filled Daenerys with a deep sense of dread, not just for what was to come, but for everything that her future held. When he finally removed her last piece of clothing, she tightly wrapped her arms around herself, silently conveying futile resistance to this man who did not understand the common tongue. Slowly but firmly, Drogo pried her arms apart, letting the sea breeze sweep across her bare body. After one last look at her beautiful, tear-streaked face—almost appreciative—he gripped her by the neck and shoulder and forced her to bend forward.
旁白:卓戈带着丹妮莉丝在韦赛里斯充满野心的笑容中离去。黄昏时分,他们来到一片礁石林立的海滩。注视着面前火红的夕阳,丹妮莉丝强忍着心中的恐惧,任由卓戈褪去了她的衣衫。卓戈轻柔地拭去她脸上的泪水,但动作未因她的恐惧而停止。卓戈那仿佛未开化的交流方式让丹妮莉丝对接下来发生的事与自己的未来感到深深的绝望,当卓戈褪去她最后的衣裙时她紧紧抱住双臂,用最直白的态度向这个听不懂通用语的男人表达徒劳的拒绝。卓戈缓慢但坚决地打开了她的手腕,任由海风划过她光洁的身体,最后欣赏了一番她美丽的容颜后,掐着她的脖肩,在丹妮莉丝的抽泣声中强迫她俯下身去。

环境:临冬城内
场景:劳勃与艾德带着大队人马出去打猎,布兰在城内迎来了命定的遭遇。
19:30 转场
Sandor Clegane:Rough night, Imp?
桑铎·克里冈:昨晚够呛吧,小恶魔?
Tyrion Lannister:(疲惫)If I get through this without squirting from one end or the other, it'll be a miracle.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(疲惫)我累成这样没上吐下泻已经是个奇迹了。
Sandor Clegane:I didn't pick you for a hunter.
桑铎·克里冈:我可没选你去当猎手。
Tyrion Lannister:The greatest in the land... my spear never misses.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:我可是最棒的猎手……例无虚发的。
Sandor Clegane:It's not hunting if you pay for it.
桑铎·克里冈:需要掏银子就不是打猎了。
Robert Baratheon:Are you as good with a spear as you used to be?
劳勃·拜拉席恩:你的枪术没退步吧?
Eddard Stark:No, but I'm still better than you.
艾德·史塔克:不比当年了,但比你还是略胜一筹的。
Robert Baratheon:(低笑几秒)I know what I'm putting you through. Thank you for saying yes. I only ask you because I need you. You're a loyal friend. You hear me? A loyal friend. The last one I've got.
劳勃·拜拉席恩:(低笑几秒)我也知道这样让你为难。多亏你能答应。若非万不得已,我不会请你出山的。你是我真正的朋友。听见没,真正的朋友。如今也是唯一一个了。
Eddard Stark:I hope I'll serve you well.
艾德·史塔克:但愿能让您满意。
Robert Baratheon:You will. And I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time. Come on, boys, let's go kill some boars!
劳勃·拜拉席恩:你肯定行。而且我保证让你改改这冷冰冰的德性。走吧小子们,咱们去打几头野猪回来!
Brandon Stark:Come on, you.
布兰登·史塔克:走吧。
场景:布兰带着小狼送别了父亲,然后趁着父亲不在开启了自己的古塔攀爬大冒险。之后,在塔顶目睹了同样趁劳勃不在野合的兰尼斯特兄妹。
20:37 喘息声完全停止后
Cersei Lannister:Stop! Stop.
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:停!停。
Jaime Lannister:(攥住布兰)Are you completely mad?
詹姆·兰尼斯特:(攥住布兰)你不要命了?
Cersei Lannister:(焦急)He saw us. -
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:他看见我们了。
Jaime Lannister:(对布兰,安抚)It's all right, it's all right. It's all right.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:(对布兰,安抚)好啦,没事的没事的。
Cersei Lannister:(略愤怒)He saw us!
瑟曦·兰尼斯特:(略愤怒)他看见我们了!
Jaime Lannister:(对瑟曦,大声)I heard you the first time. (对布兰,柔声)Quite the little climber , aren't you? How old are you, boy?
詹姆·兰尼斯特:(对瑟曦,大声)行了我听见了。你小子还真能爬啊?今年几岁啦?
Brandon Stark:(喘息)Ten.
布兰登·史塔克:(喘息)十岁。
Jaime Lannister:Ten. (对瑟曦)The things I do for love.
詹姆·兰尼斯特:十岁啊。(对瑟曦)想想我为爱做了些什么。
场景:詹姆注视着瑟曦,头也不回地一把将布兰从塔顶推了下去。
第一季第一集下半部完结撒花