




各角色总字数大致为870、805、805、885。
1. ①Tyrion Lannister:提利昂·兰尼斯特;中年男性。兰尼斯特家族最小的孩子。因为是个侏儒,他有时候被戏称为小恶魔和半人。450+;
②Eddard Stark:艾德·史塔克;中年男性。昵称“奈德”,是史塔克家族的家主,临冬城公爵、北境守护。年轻时与劳勃国王互为知己。360+;
③Grenn:葛兰;年轻男性。守夜人新兵,与琼恩不打不相识。60+;
2. ① Pycelle:派席尔;老年男性。劳勃的宫廷大学士,在劳勃前便已服务过三代君王。300+;
②Samwell Tarly:山姆威尔·塔利;年轻男性。塔利家的长子,守夜人新兵。肥胖、胆小、自卑。270+;
③Robb Stark:罗柏·史塔克;年轻男性。史塔克家的长子。85+;
④Jorah Mormont、Janos Slynt:乔拉·莫尔蒙、杰诺斯·史林特;均为中年男性。分别为丹妮莉丝的臣属、都城治安官总司令。170+;
3.①Arya Stark:艾莉亚·史塔克;幼年女性。史塔克家的次女。性格活泼好动,与姐姐截然相反。110+;
②Daenerys Targaryen:丹妮莉丝·坦格利安;年轻女性。古老的坦格利安王朝最后的传人之一。马王卓戈卡奥的王后。70+;
③Jon Snow:琼恩·雪诺;年轻男性。被认为是艾德·史塔克的私生子,守夜人的新兵。140+;
④Mordane、Doreah:茉丹、多莉亚;老年女性、年轻女性。分别为史塔克家教养女儿的修女、韦赛里斯买来的侍女。415+;
⑤Brandon Stark、Varys:布兰登·史塔克、瓦里斯;幼年男性、中年男太监。前者为史塔克家的次子,后者为劳勃御前会议的情报总管。70+;
4. ①Sansa Stark:珊莎·史塔克;年轻女性。史塔克家长女,北境之花。与乔佛里王子订有婚约。110+;
②Viserys Targaryen:韦赛里斯·坦格利安;年轻男性。坦格利安王朝的继承人,丹妮莉丝的哥哥。515+;
③Alliser Thorne:艾里沙·索恩;中青年男性。守夜人新兵教官,看琼恩百般不顺眼。130+;
④ Theon Greayjoy:席恩·葛雷乔伊;年轻男性。曾是葛雷乔伊家的继承人,后被史塔克家作为质子收养。130+;
Valyrian /vəˈlɪəriən/ 古老的文明瓦雷利亚
Lannister /ˈlænɪstə/ 兰尼斯特
Baelish /ˈbeɪlɪʃ/ 贝里席
Hodor /ˈhəʊdɔː/ 阿多
Aegon /ˈiːɡɒn/ 坦格利安王朝开创者伊耿
Varys /ˈværɪs/ 瓦里斯
Arya /ˈɑːriə/ 艾莉亚
Rodrik Cassel:A guardsman just rode in from the hills. They've captured a deserter from the Night's Watch. 罗德利克·凯索:巡山的卫兵刚刚传信,说他们抓到一个守夜人逃兵。
Will:I saw what I saw. I saw the white walkers. People need to know. If you can get word to my family... Tell them I'm no coward. Tell them I'm sorry. 威尔:我亲眼所见。我看到了异鬼。您必须警告他们。如果您能给我家人捎句话……告诉他们我不是个懦夫。我对不起他们。
Jeor Mormont:One of our own rangers swore he saw them kill his companions. He swore it right up to the moment Ned Stark chopped his head off. 杰奥·莫尔蒙:有个游骑兵说他瞧见异鬼杀了他的同伴。在奈德·史塔克大人砍掉他脑袋前他还在发誓说是亲眼所见。
Tyrion Lannister:Yes, and the fishermen of Lannisport say they see mermaids . 提利昂·兰尼斯特:对对对,兰尼斯港的渔夫还见过美人鱼呢。
Alliser Thorne:Well, Lord Snow, it appears you're the least useless person here. 艾里沙·索恩:好吧,雪诺大人,看来你是这群废物里最有用的了。
Grenn:If we threw you over the wall, I wonder how long it would take you to hit? 葛兰:要是我把你从长城上扔下去,多久才会着地啊?
Pypar:I wonder if they'd find you before the wolves did. 派普尔:也不知道他们能不能赶在狼群前面发现你。
Jon Snow:They hate me because I'm better than they are. 琼恩·雪诺:他们恨我,因为我比他们更优秀。
Benjen Stark:Better than no one! 班扬·史塔克:你强过什么!
Yoren:Are you going below? Keep well, keep warm. 尤伦:你要下去啦?保重,保暖。
Benjen Stark:And they do it, so plump little lords like you can enjoy their summer afternoons in peace and comfort. 班扬·史塔克:多亏了他们,你们这些脑满肠肥的大人们才能舒舒服服地享受夏日的午后小憩。
Petyr Baelish:I'm telling you the Crown is six million in debt. 培提尔·贝里席:我说王室负债六百万。
Jeor Mormont:Your sister sits by the side the King. Tell her we need help. 杰奥·莫尔蒙:令姐贵为当今王后。请转告她,我们急需援助。
Joffrey Baratheon:So you agree... the Starks are enemies? 乔佛里·拜拉席恩:所以你也同意……史塔克家族是敌人?
Cersei Lannister:Everyone who isn't us is an enemy. 瑟曦·兰尼斯特:非我族类,其心必异。
Arya Stark:Sansa can keep her sewing needles. I've got a needle of my own. 艾莉亚·史塔克:珊莎有她的缝衣针。我也有我的“缝衣针”了。
Eddard Stark:Oh, a blade with a name. And who were you hoping to skewer with Needle? Your sister? 艾德·史塔克:嚯,它还有个名字。那么你想用缝衣针来对付谁呢?你姐姐?
Brandon Stark:It's true, isn't it, what Maester Luwin says about my legs? I'd rather be dead. 布兰登·史塔克:鲁温学士说我的腿没救了,这是真的对吗?我宁愿死掉。
Robb Stark:Don't ever say that. 罗柏·史塔克:千万别这么说。
Brandon Stark:I'd rather be dead. 布兰登·史塔克:我宁愿死掉。

环境:临冬城
场景:提利昂回到了临冬城,史塔克家族的冷淡让他心生不满。
01:40 转场
01:49 Old Nan:The little lord's been dreaming again. 老奶妈:小少爷又做梦了。
01:53 脚步声,开门声后
Theon Greyjoy:We have visitors.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:有客人来了。
Brandon Stark:(生硬)I don't want to see anyone.
布兰登·史塔克:(生硬)我谁也不想见。
Theon Greyjoy:Really? If I was cooped up all day with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad. Anyway, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:真的吗?要是让我整天窝在屋里,边上只有这个老太婆,我会疯掉的。反正你也没得选。罗柏等着呢。
Brandon Stark:I don't want to go.
布兰登·史塔克:我不想去。
Theon Greyjoy:Neither do I. But Robb's Lord of Winterfell, Which means I do what he says, and you do what I say. Hodor!
席恩·葛雷乔伊:我也不想。可现在罗柏是临冬城主,所以我得听他的,而你得听我的。阿多!
02:23 脚步声后
02:26 Hodor? 阿多?
Theon Greyjoy:Help Bran down the hall.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:送布兰到大厅去。
02:30 Hodor. 阿多。
Tyrion Lannister:I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:不得不说,还是我上次来的时候比较受欢迎。
Robb Stark:Any man of the night's watch is welcome at Winterfell.
罗柏·史塔克:只要是守夜人的弟兄,我们都欢迎。
Tyrion Lannister:Any man of the night's watch, but not I, eh, boy?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:“只要是守夜人的弟兄”,所以我不算咯,嗯,小子?
Robb Stark:I'm not your boy, Lannister. I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away.
罗柏·史塔克:兰尼斯特,我父亲不在的时候,我就是临冬城主,不是什么小子。
Tyrion Lannister:(立刻接)Then you might learn a lord's courtesy.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(立刻接)那你该懂点儿城主应有的礼貌。
02:54 开门声,脚步声同
Tyrion Lannister:(喃喃)So it's true. (正常)Hello, Bran. Do you remember anything about what happened?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(喃喃)所以是真的。(正常)你好啊,布兰。你还记得那天是怎么回事儿吗?
03:03 Luwin:He has no memory of that day. 鲁温:他一点儿印象也没有。
Tyrion Lannister:Curious.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:怪了。
Robb Stark:Why are you here?
罗柏·史塔克:你来干什么的?
Tyrion Lannister:(对布兰)Would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel? My neck is beginning to hurt.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(对布兰)可以请你可爱的同伴跪下来吗?我仰得脖子都疼了。
Brandon Stark:Kneel, Hodor.
布兰登·史塔克:阿多,跪下。
03:19 跪下声后
Tyrion Lannister:Do you like to ride, Bran?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:你喜欢骑马吗,布兰?
Brandon Stark:Yes. Well, I mean I did like to.
布兰登·史塔克:喜欢。至少我以前很喜欢。
03:29 Luwin:The boy has lost the use of his legs. 鲁温:这孩子的腿已经断了。
Tyrion Lannister:What of it? With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:那咋了?只要有合适的马和鞍,瘸子也能骑。
Brandon Stark:I'm not a cripple.
布兰登·史塔克:我不是瘸子。
Tyrion Lannister:(阴阳怪气)Then I'm not a dwarf. My father will rejoice to hear it. I have a gift for you. Give that to your saddler. He'll provide the rest.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(阴阳怪气)那我也不是侏儒咯。老爸听了不知得多高兴。我有礼物送给你。把这个交给你们的马鞍师傅,照着做就行了。
03:48 展开图纸声后
Tyrion Lannister:You must shape the horse to the rider. Start with a yearling and teach it to respond to the reins and to the boy's voice.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:你们得让马儿去适应骑手。从一岁小马开始,教它跟着缰绳走,教它识别自己的主人。
Brandon Stark:Will I really be able to ride?
布兰登·史塔克:我真能骑马吗?
Tyrion Lannister:You will. On horseback you will be as tall as any of them.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:没问题。骑在马上你就会跟别人一样高了。
Robb Stark:(警惕)Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him?
罗柏·史塔克:(警惕)你搞什么名堂?你有这么好心?
Tyrion Lannister:I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:我这人有个毛病,就喜欢那些瘸子残废私生子什么的。
Robb Stark:You've done my brother a kindness. The hospitality of Winterfell is yours.
罗柏·史塔克:您帮了我弟弟一个大忙。临冬城会好好款待您的。
Tyrion Lannister:(抢词入,大声)Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark. There's a brothel outside your walls. There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(抢词入,大声)可拉倒吧,史塔克大人。城外有家妓院。我还是去那儿找张床,这样咱俩都能睡安稳点儿。
04:35 脚步声后
Theon Greyjoy:Couldn't resist some northern ass? If you like redheads, ask for Ros.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:乐不思蜀了是吧?喜欢红头发的话,找罗丝吧。
Tyrion Lannister:Come to see me off, Greyjoy? Kind of you. Your master doesn't seem to like Lannisters.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:专程来送我吗,葛雷乔伊?真好心啊。可惜你主子好像不喜欢兰尼斯特。
Theon Greyjoy:He's not my master.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:他不是我主子。
Tyrion Lannister:No, of course not. What happened here? Where is lady Stark? Why didn't she receive me?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:好吧。这儿发生什么事了?史塔克夫人呢?为什么没见她来招待我?
Theon Greyjoy:She wasn't feeling well.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:她不太舒服。
Tyrion Lannister:She's not in Winterfell, is she? Where did she go?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:她不在临冬城,对吧?她去哪了?
Theon Greyjoy:My lady's whereabouts...
席恩·葛雷乔伊:我家夫人的行踪...
Tyrion Lannister:(打断)"My lady?" (嘲弄)Your loyalty to your captors is touching. Tell me, how do you think Balon Greyjoy would feel if he could see his only surviving son has turned lackey? I still remember seeing my father's fleet burn in Lannisport. I believe your uncles were responsible?
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(打断)“我家夫人”?(嘲弄)作为俘虏你的忠诚真可谓是感天动地。你说,如果巴隆·葛雷乔伊得知他唯一在世的儿子成了奴才,会怎么想?我还记得父亲的舰队当年在兰尼斯港被焚毁。是你那些叔叔们干的好事吧?
Theon Greyjoy:(笑意)Must have been a pretty sight.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:(笑意)那场面肯定很壮观。
Tyrion Lannister:Nothing prettier than watching sailors burn alive. Yes, a great victory for your people. Shame how it all turned out.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:没什么比看着水手们活活烧死更壮观了。你们打得不错。可惜最终败得挺惨呢。
Theon Greyjoy:We were outnumbered 10 to one...
席恩·葛雷乔伊:我们那会儿以一当十……
Tyrion Lannister:(打断)A stupid rebellion then. I suppose your father realized that when your brothers died in battle. Now here you are, your enemy's squire.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:(打断)就是一场愚蠢的叛乱。你哥哥们战死之后,你父亲想必意识到了这点。你现在成了敌人侍从。
Theon Greyjoy:(冷)Careful, Imp.
席恩·葛雷乔伊:(冷)管好你的嘴,小恶魔。
Tyrion Lannister:I've offended you. Forgive me, it's been a rough morning. Anyway, don't despair. I'm a constant disappointment to my own father. And I've learned to live with it. Your next tumble with Ros is on me. I'll try not to wear her out.
提利昂·兰尼斯特:冒犯到你了。抱歉,这一早上够我受的了。不过呢,你也别绝望。你看我这辈子一直在让我爹失望。又如何呢,我还是好好活着。你下回找罗丝,我请了。我会尽量不玩坏她。

环境:绝境长城
场景:琼恩与葛兰、派普尔正在训练。
06:26 转场
06:28 Jon Snow:Leg, shoulder, leg. 琼恩·雪诺:腿,肩,腿。
Jon Snow:Left foot forward. Good. Now pivot as you deliver the stroke. Put all your weight behind it.
琼恩·雪诺:左脚踏前,很好。现在挥剑的同时转身,把全身的重量压上去。
Grenn:(震惊)What in seven hells is that?
葛兰:(震惊)七层地狱啊!
06:42 Pypar:They'll need an eighth hell to fit him in. 派普尔:那还得再造一层地狱才塞得下他。
Alliser Thorne:Tell them your name.
艾里沙·索恩:告诉他们你的名字。
Samwell Tarly:Samwell Tarly, Of Horn Hill... I mean, I was of Horn Hill. I've come to take the black.
山姆威尔·塔利:山姆威尔·塔利,来自角陵……我是说,以前是角陵的。来加入守夜人。
06:56 Rast:Come to take the black pudding. 雷斯特:守夜壶吧。
Alliser Thorne:Well, you couldn't be any worse than you look. Rast... See what he can do.
艾里沙·索恩:你总不至于比看起来更不中用。雷斯特……看看他的本事。
场景:雷斯特一击便将山姆威尔击倒在地,接着狠狠抽在他身上。
07:06 惨叫声彻底结束后
Samwell Tarly:(惊恐)I yield! Please, no more!
山姆威尔·塔利:(惊恐)我投降!求你别打了!
Alliser Thorne:(冷)On your feet. Pick up your sword. Hit him till he finds his feet.
艾里沙·索恩:(冷)站起来。捡起你的剑。他不爬起来就一直揍。
场景:雷斯特一下下地殴打着山姆威尔,他只能无助地惨叫。雪诺三人听着直皱眉。
07:19 殴打声,惨叫声彻底结束后
Alliser Thorne:It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down south. Now they send us squealing bloody pigs. Again, harder.
艾里沙·索恩:看来南方连偷猎者和小偷都少了,现在把只会叫唤的猪都给送来了。打!狠狠打!
07:39 殴打声,惨叫声
07:40 Samwell Tarly:I yield! 山姆威尔·塔利:我投降!
07:41 Jon Snow:Enough! 琼恩·雪诺:够了!
Jon Snow:He yielded.
琼恩·雪诺:他投降了。
Alliser Thorne:Looks like the bastard's in love. All right then, Lord Snow, you wish to defend your lady love, let's make it an exercise. You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient to make Lady Piggy squeal. All you've got to do is get past the bastard.
艾里沙·索恩:看来咱们的小杂种谈恋爱啦。好吧,雪诺大人,既然你打算为心爱的小姐而战,就让咱们好好打一场。你们俩过来。三个人应该够猪小姐受的了,前提是你们得打发掉挡路的小杂种。
Jon Snow:(对葛兰)Are you sure you want to do this?
琼恩·雪诺:(对葛兰)你确定要跟我打?
Grenn:No.
葛兰:当然不啊。
场景:雷斯特率先动手,另外两人也只得跟上。琼恩没两下就把他们打倒在地,顺手又一次打翻了边上爬起来偷袭他的雷斯特。还要打时,葛兰识趣地举起双手。
08:07 打斗声后
08:18 Grenn:Yield yield yield! I yield. 葛兰:投降投降!我投降。
Alliser Thorne:(脸上挂不住)We're done for today. Go clean the armory. That's all you're good for.
艾里沙·索恩:(脸上挂不住)今天到此为止。去打扫军械库。你们就只配干这个了。
08:27 Pypar:Well fought! 派普尔:打得好啊。
Grenn:(没好气)Piss off.
葛兰:(没好气)滚滚滚。
Samwell Tarly:Did he hurt you?
山姆威尔·塔利:他伤着你了吗?
Jon Snow:I've had worse.
琼恩·雪诺:这不算什么。
Samwell Tarly:(怯懦)You can call me Sam... if you want. My mother calls me Sam...
山姆威尔·塔利:(怯懦)如果愿意的话……可以叫我山姆。我妈就这么叫我……
Jon Snow:(抢词入,严肃)It's not going to get any easier, you know? You're going to have to defend yourself.
琼恩·雪诺:(抢词入,严肃)这事儿还没完你知道吗?你得学会怎么保护自己。
Grenn:Why didn't you get up and fight?
葛兰:你刚才怎么不站起来打回去?
Samwell Tarly:(委屈)I wanted to. I just couldn't.
山姆威尔·塔利:(委屈)我也想啊。就做不到啊。
Grenn:Why not?
葛兰:为啥啊?
Samwell Tarly:(低声)I'm a coward. My father always says so.
山姆威尔·塔利:(低声)我是个胆小鬼。我爹总这么说。
Jon Snow:(抢词入,严肃)The wall's no place for cowards.
琼恩·雪诺:(抢词入,严肃)长城可不是胆小鬼待的地方。
Samwell Tarly:You're right. I'm sorry. I just... wanted to thank you.
山姆威尔·塔利:你说得对。对不起。我只是……想谢谢你。
场景:三人看着山姆威尔摇摇晃晃捡起自己的剑挪走了。
09:05 捡剑声,脚步声后
Grenn:(愤怒)A bloody coward. People saw us talking to him. Now they'll think we're cowards too.
葛兰:(愤怒)该死的胆小鬼。他们都看见咱们跟他说话了。搞不好咱们也成胆小鬼了。
09:17 Pypar:You're too stupid to be a coward. 派普尔:你可比胆小鬼蠢。
Grenn:(反驳)You're too stupid to be a...
葛兰:(反驳)你™才蠢,你比……
09:20 Pypar:Quick now, before summer's over. 派普尔:比啥?黄花菜都凉了。
09:24 Grenn:C'mere! 葛兰:你别跑!

环境:维斯·多斯拉克城下
场景:多斯拉克人的迁徙终于告一段落。韦赛里斯对自己失去了掌控权这件事深感不满。
09:27 转场
Jorah Mormont:Vaes Dothrak... the city of the horselords.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:维斯·多斯拉克……马王之城。
Viserys Targaryen:A pile of mud. Mud and shit and twigs... best these savages can do.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:一堆烂泥。烂泥、马粪、树枝……野蛮人也就这点水平了。
Daenerys Targaryen:(立刻接,严肃)These are my people now. You shouldn't call them savages.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:(立刻接,严肃)他们现在是我的族人。别再叫他们野蛮人了。
Viserys Targaryen:(立刻接)I'll call them what I like, because they're my people. This is my army. Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:(立刻接)我爱怎么叫就怎么叫,这都是我的臣民。这是我的军队。卓戈卡奥带着我的军队走错了方向。
场景:韦赛里斯赌气般说出这话后,径直朝前走去。
Daenerys Targaryen:If my brother was given an army of Dothraki, could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:假如我哥哥真有了一支多斯拉克军队,你们能征服七国吗?
Jorah Mormont:The Dothraki have never crossed the narrow sea. They fear any water their horses can't drink.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:多斯拉克人从未跨过狭海。只要是马喝不了的水他们都怕。
Daenerys Targaryen:But if they did?
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:那如果过了呢?
Jorah Mormont:King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle, but the men advising him are different.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:劳勃国王那个蠢货倒是会想着正面决战,但他的参谋们可不会给出这种建议。
Daenerys Targaryen:And you know these men?
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:所以你了解他们?
Jorah Mormont:I fought beside them once, long ago. Now Ned Stark wants my head. He drove me from my land.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:我曾与他们并肩作战,很久之前。而现在奈德·史塔克要我的脑袋。他害得我背井离乡。
Daenerys Targaryen:(强调)You sold slaves.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:你卖贩奴啊。
Jorah Mormont:Aye.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:是啊。
Daenerys Targaryen:Why?
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:为什么?
Jorah Mormont:I had no money and an expensive wife.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:我没钱,还有个挥霍无度的妻子。
Daenerys Targaryen:And where is she now?
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安:她现在在哪?
Jorah Mormont:In another place, with another man.
乔拉·莫尔蒙:在别的地方,和别的男人在一起吧。
场景:多莉亚正在服侍韦赛里斯沐浴。
10:42 水声同
(两人语调轻柔)
Doreah:Your Grace?
多莉亚:陛下?
Viserys Targaryen:Yes, my dear?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:怎么了,亲爱的?
Doreah:They call you the last dragon...
多莉亚:他们说您是最后的真龙……
Viserys Targaryen:They do.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:没错。
Doreah:You have dragon's blood in your veins?
多莉亚:您血管里流着真龙的血吗?
Viserys Targaryen:It's entirely possible.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:完全有可能。
Doreah:(轻笑)What happened to the dragons? I was told that brave men killed them all.
多莉亚:(轻笑)那些龙最后怎么了?我听说被勇者杀光了。
Viserys Targaryen:The brave men didn't kill dragons. The brave men rode them. Rode them from Valyria to build the greatest civilization this world has ever seen. The breath of the greatest dragon forged the Iron Throne, which the usurper is keeping warm for me. The swords of the vanquished, a thousand of them... melted together like so many candles.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:真正的勇者并不屠龙。他们驭龙。他们从瓦雷利亚来到这里,建立起空前绝后的伟大文明。强大的龙息熔铸了铁王座,如今篡夺者正替我暖着它呢。上千把败军之剑……如同蜡烛般熔为一体。
Doreah:I have always wanted to see a dragon. There is nothing in the world that I would rather see.
多莉亚:我一直梦想着能看见真龙。没什么比这更令人期待了。
Viserys Targaryen:Really. Why dragons?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:是吗。为什么?
Doreah:They can fly. And wherever they are, just a few flaps of their wings and they're somewhere else... far away. And they can kill. Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them gets burned away to nothing... melted...like so many candles.
多莉亚:它们能飞。无论在哪里,只要轻轻挥动翅膀便能到达另一个地方……哪怕是天涯海角。而且它们有力量。任何想要伤害它们的东西,都会被烧成灰烬……如蜡烛般熔化。
场景:多莉亚拿过蜡烛,滴了些许蜡油在韦赛里斯胸前。
12:06 韦赛里斯轻呼后
Doreah:Yes. Seeing a dragon would make me very happy.
多莉亚:没错。要是真能见着我会开心死的。
Viserys Targaryen:Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house, I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:我以为在妓院里待了十五年,光是见着蓝天就能让你开心死呢。
Doreah:(笑)I was not locked in. I have seen things.
多莉亚:(笑)我又没被关起来。我见过世面的。
Viserys Targaryen:What have you seen?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:你见过什么?
Doreah:I've seen... a man from Asshai with a dagger of real dragonglass. I've seen a man who could change his face the way that other men change their clothes. And I've seen a pirate who wore his weight in gold and whose ship had sails of colored silk. So... Have you seen one?
多莉亚:我见过……佩带龙晶匕首的亚夏人。我见过有人变脸跟换衣服一样轻松。我见过有个海盗浑身披金戴银,船上张着彩色丝绸的风帆。所以……您见过吗?
Viserys Targaryen:A pirate ship?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:海盗船吗?
Doreah:(笑)A dragon.
多莉亚:(笑)龙啦。
Viserys Targaryen:(笑)No. No, the last one died many years before I was born. I'll tell you what I have seen: Their skulls. They used to decorate the throne room in the Red Keep. When I was very young, just three or four, my father used to walk me down the rows and I'd recite their names for him. When I got them all right, he'd give me a sweet. The ones closest to the door were the last ones they were able to hatch and they were all stunted and wrong. Skulls no bigger than dog skulls. But as you got closer to the Iron Throne... They got bigger and bigger and bigger. 韦赛里斯·坦格利安:(笑)没。可惜,最后一只早在我出生前就死了。我讲讲我见过的吧:龙的头骨。装饰在红堡的王座厅。我小时候,大概三四岁吧,父王常常领我走过厅堂,要我背诵它们的真名。如果全背对了,父王便会奖我糖吃。靠近门的那些头骨是最后一代勉强孵化的,都是发育不良的畸形。比狗的头骨大不了多少。但越靠近铁王座……它们一个比一个大。
13:42 Viserys Targaryen:There was Ghiscar, and Valryon, Vermithrax, Essovius... Archonei, Meraxes, Vhagar... and Balerion the Dread... whose fire forged the Seven Kingdoms into one. 韦赛里斯·坦格利安:它们是吉斯卡,瓦列利安,维米斯克,伊索韦斯……阿克雷恩,米拉西斯,瓦格哈尔……还有黑死神贝勒里恩……它的龙息造就了七大王国的大一统。
14:12 喘息声结束后
Doreah:(虚浮)What happened to the skulls?
多莉亚:(虚浮)现在那些头骨怎样了?
Viserys Targaryen:(急促)I don't know. The Usurper had them smashed to powder, I expect. Scattered to the wind.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:我不清楚。大概已经被篡夺者碾成粉末,随风而散了吧。
Doreah:That's very sad.
多莉亚:那很难受了。
Viserys Targaryen:(突然生气)Yes, it is. What did I buy you for? To make me sad?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:(突然生气)没错。我为什么买下你?让我难受吗?
Doreah:(尴尬)No, your Grace. To, uh, teach your sister.
多莉亚:(尴尬)不是的,陛下。是为了,呃,教导您的妹妹。
Viserys Targaryen:To teach my sister how to be a better lover? You think I bought you to make Khal Drogo happy? (无语)Oh, you pretty little idiot. (笑)Go on then. Get on with it.
韦赛里斯·坦格利安:教我妹妹精进床笫之术?你觉得我买你是为了取悦卓戈卡奥吗?(无语)你这个傻丫头。(笑)继续吧。快点。

环境:君临城,王座大厅
场景:茉丹修女领着珊莎前来参观铁王座。
15:01 转场
Mordane:Someday your husband will sit there and you will sit by his side. and one day, before too long, you will present your son to the court. All the lords of Westeros will gather here to see the little prince...
茉丹:总有一天你的丈夫会坐在那里,而你会坐在他身旁。不久的将来,你会带着儿子现身朝会。维斯特洛的所有领主齐聚一堂,拜见你的小王子……
Sansa Stark:What if I have a girl?
珊莎·史塔克:万一是女孩呢?
Mordane:Gods be good, you'll have boys and girls and plenty of them.
茉丹:诸神在上,你肯定会生一大群儿女。
Sansa Stark:What if I only have girls?
珊莎·史塔克:万一只生女孩怎么办?
Mordane:I wouldn't worry about that.
茉丹:这怎么可能。
Sansa Stark:Jeyne poole's mother had five children... all of them girls.
珊莎·史塔克:珍妮·普尔的母亲生了五个孩子……全是女孩。
Mordane:Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
茉丹:确实,但这很罕见啊。
Sansa Stark:But what if?
珊莎·史塔克:但是万一呢?
Mordane:(无奈)Well, if you only had girls, I suppose the throne would pass to prince Joffrey's little brother.
茉丹:(无奈)好吧,如果你只生女孩,那王位就不得不传给乔佛里的弟弟了。
Sansa Stark:And everyone would hate me.
珊莎·史塔克:那样大家都会讨厌我了。
Mordane:Nobody could ever hate you.
茉丹:没有人会讨厌你。
Sansa Stark:Joffrey does. -
珊莎·史塔克:乔佛里。
Mordane:(严肃)Nonsense. Why would you say such a thing? That business with the wolves? Sansa, I've told you a hundred times: a direwolf is not...
茉丹:胡扯。你怎么会这样想?就因为冰原狼那件事吗?珊莎,我都告诉过你多少遍了,冰原狼并不是……
Sansa Stark:(打断)Please shut up about it.
珊莎·史塔克:(打断)请别再提这个了。
16:03 脚步声后
Mordane:Do you remember your lessons? Who built the Iron Throne?
茉丹:你还记得上过的课吗?谁铸成了铁王座?
Sansa Stark:Aegon the Conqueror.
珊莎·史塔克:征服者伊耿。
Mordane:And who built the Red Keep?
茉丹:谁建造了红堡?
Sansa Stark:Maegor the Cruel.
珊莎·史塔克:“残酷的”梅葛。
Mordane:And how many years did it take to build...
茉丹:花了多长时间……
Sansa Stark:(打断)My grandfather and uncle were murdered here, weren't they?
珊莎·史塔克:(打断)我的祖父和伯父就是在这里被杀害的,对吧?
Mordane:They were killed on the orders of King Aerys, yes.
茉丹:是的,伊里斯国王下令杀害了他们。
Sansa Stark:The mad king.
珊莎·史塔克:疯王。
Mordane:Commonly known as The Mad king.
茉丹:世人都叫他疯王。
Sansa Stark:Why were they killed?
珊莎·史塔克:为什么要杀他们?
Mordane:You should be speak to your father about these matters.
茉丹:这些事该去问你父亲。
Sansa Stark:I don't want to speak to my father... ever.
珊莎·史塔克:我再也不想跟他说话了。
Mordane:Sansa, you will find it in your heart to forgive your father.
茉丹:珊莎,你迟早会原谅你父亲的。
Sansa Stark:No, I won't.
珊莎·史塔克:不,我不会。

环境:君临城,王宫
场景:因为近期比武大会的临近,都城内治安成了大问题。
16:51 转场
Janos Slynt:It's the Hand's tournament that's causing all this trouble, my lords.
杰诺斯·史林特:诸位大人,这些麻烦都是首相的比武大会带来的。
Eddard Stark:The King's tournament. I assure you the Hand wants no part of it.
艾德·史塔克:是国王的比武大会。我保证首相对这事儿一点兴趣都没有。
Janos Slynt:Call it what you will, Lord Stark. Ser, the city is packed with people and more flooding in every day. Last night we had a tavern riot, a brothel fire, three stabbings and a drunken horse race down the Street of Sisters.
杰诺斯·史林特:随您怎么说,史塔克大人,现在都城里人满为患了。光是昨天晚上就有一起酒馆暴乱、一家妓院起火、三起械斗,还有匹喝醉的马冲进了静默修女街。
Varys:Dreadful.
瓦里斯:真吓人。
17:20 Renly Baratheon:If you can't keep the King's peace, perhaps the City Watch should be commanded by someone who can. 蓝礼·拜拉席恩:你要是连都城的秩序都无法维持,恐怕守卫队得换个司令了。
Janos Slynt:I need more men.
杰诺斯·史林特:我需要人手。
Eddard Stark:You'll get 50. Lord Baelish will see it paid for.
艾德·史塔克:再给你50人。经费由贝里席大人负责。
17:30 Petyr Baelish:I will? 培提尔·贝里席:我负责?
Eddard Stark:You found money for a champion's purse, you can find money to keep the peace. I'll also give you 20 of my household guard till the crowds have left.
艾德·史塔克:你连比武冠军的赏金都筹得出,多弄几个子儿维持治安不成问题。我再从我的亲卫里拨二十个人给你,直到这批人离开为止。
Janos Slynt:Thank you, my Lord Hand, ser. They will be put to good use.
杰诺斯·史林特:非常感谢 首相大人。我一定圆满完成任务。
17:46 脚步声同
Eddard Stark:The sooner this is over, the better.
艾德·史塔克:早点结束早点安心。
Varys:The realm prospers from such events, my lord. They give the great a chance at glory, and the lowly a respite from their woes.
瓦里斯:王国就是因为这种事才兴盛的啊,大人。这可是贵族们寻求荣耀的大好时机,老百姓也能暂时忘忧解愁。
18:00 Petyr Baelish:And every inn in the city is full. And the whores are walking bow-legged. 培提尔·贝里席:城里的旅店通通客满。妓女们接客接到合不拢腿。
Eddard Stark:I'm sure the tourney puts coins in many a pocket. Now... If there's nothing else, my lords?
艾德·史塔克:肯定会有些人借着比武大捞一笔。那么……没什么事儿就散了吧?
18:14 挪椅子声,脚步声同
Pycelle:Oh, this heat. On days like this, I envy you northerners your summer snows. Until tomorrow, my lord...
派席尔:啊,真热。每到这种天气,我就羡慕你们北方人有夏雪。大人,明天见……
Eddard Stark:(打断)I've been hoping to talk to you about Jon Arryn.
艾德·史塔克:(打断)我一直想和您谈谈琼恩·艾林的事儿。
Pycelle:Lord Arryn? Oh, his death was a great sadness to all of us. I took personal charge of his care, but I could not save him. His sickness struck him very hard and very fast. I saw him in my chambers just the night before he passed. Lord Jon often came to me for counsel.
派席尔:艾林大人?啊,他的死对我们是个沉重的打击。我亲自照料他,但还是回天乏术。他的病来得又快又猛。他去世前一晚来过我这儿呢。琼恩大人以前常来找我商量国事。
Eddard Stark:Why?
艾德·史塔克:为什么?
Pycelle:I have been grand maester for many years. Kings and hands have come to me for advice since...
派席尔:我任职大学士有些年头了。历任国王和首相都找我寻求建议,从...
Eddard Stark:(打断)What did Jon want the night before he died?
艾德·史塔克:(打断)艾林死前那晚找您有什么事?
Pycelle:Oh, he came inquiring after a book.
派席尔:啊,他当时是来借一本书。
Eddard Stark:A book? What book?
艾德·史塔克:一本书?什么书?
Pycelle:Oh, I fear it would be of little interest to you, my lord. A ponderous tome.
派席尔:哦,恐怕您会觉得很无趣,大人。一本厚重的大部头。
Eddard Stark:No, I'd like to read it.
艾德·史塔克:没事儿,我就看看。
场景:两人来到大学士的住处,派席尔拿出一本厚重的典籍。
19:25 放书声后
Pycelle:"The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, With Descriptions of Many High Lords and Noble Ladies and Their Children."
派席尔:《七国主要贵族之世家谱系与历史,内附关于许多爵爷、夫人、和他们子女的描述》。
Eddard Stark:"Harkon Umber, first of his name, born to Lord Hother Umber and Lady Amaryllis Umber in the 183rd year after Aegon's Landing, at the Last Hearth. Blue of eye, brown of hair and fair complected, died in his 14th year of a wound sustained in a bear hunt."
艾德·史塔克:哈孔·安柏一世,霍瑟·安柏大人和阿米莉丝·安柏夫人之子,于伊耿登陆后第183年出生于最后壁炉城。蓝眼睛,棕头发,白皮肤。十四岁那年死于猎熊负伤。
Pycelle:As I said, my lord, a ponderous read.
派席尔:大人,如我所言,这书枯燥乏味。
Eddard Stark:Did Jon Arryn tell you what he wanted with it?
艾德·史塔克:琼恩·艾林说过想在书里找什么吗?
Pycelle:He did not, my lord. And I did not presume to ask.
派席尔:没有,大人。而且我也不该问。
Eddard Stark:Jon's death...
艾德·史塔克:琼恩的死……
Pycelle:Such a tragedy.
派席尔:令人惋惜。
Eddard Stark:...Did he say anything to you during his final hours?
艾德·史塔克:……他最后有跟您说过什么遗言吗?
Pycelle:Nothing of import, my lord. Oh... there was one phrase he kept repeating: "The seed is strong," I think it was.
派席尔:没什么重要的事儿,大人。哦,倒是有这么一句一直在重复的话。我想应该是:“种性强韧”。
Eddard Stark:"The seed is strong"? What does that mean?
艾德·史塔克:种性强韧?那是什么意思?
Pycelle:The dying mind is a demented mind, Lord Stark. For all the weight they're given, last words are usually as significant as first words.
派席尔:人之将死,心智自然失常,史塔克大人。人们总喜欢给遗言附加价值,但恐怕它们并不会比新生儿的哭闹好上多少。
Eddard Stark:And you're quite certain he died of a natural illness?
艾德·史塔克:所以您确信琼恩·艾林死于突发性疾病?
Pycelle:What else could it be?
派席尔:那不然呢?
Eddard Stark:Poison.
艾德·史塔克:毒药。
Pycelle:A disturbing thought. No no no, I don't think it likely. The Hand was loved by all. What sort of man would dare...
派席尔:真让人不寒而栗。不不不,我认为不可能。首相大人广受众人爱戴。怎么会有人……
Eddard Stark:I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon.
艾德·史塔克:我听说毒药是女人的武器。
Pycelle:Yes, women, cravens... and eunuchs.(/ˈjuːnək/)Did you know that Lord Varys is a eunuch?
派席尔:确实,女人,懦夫……还有太监。您可知道瓦里斯大人是太监?
Eddard Stark:Everybody knows that.
艾德·史塔克:人尽皆知。
Pycelle:Yes yes, of course. How that sort of person found himself on the king's council, I will never know.
派席尔:对对,当然。那种人怎么会成为国王的重臣呢,我一直想不通。
Eddard Stark:I've taken enough of your time.
艾德·史塔克:我占用您太多时间了。
Pycelle:No trouble at all, my lord. It's a great honor...
派席尔:能为大人尽绵薄之力是我的荣幸……
Eddard Stark:Thank you. I'll find my own way out.
艾德·史塔克:谢谢。您请留步。

环境:君临城,首相府邸
场景:艾德回到家,发现小女儿正单脚立在台阶上练习。
21:50 转场
Arya Stark:Syrio says a water dancer can stand on one toe for hours.
艾莉亚·史塔克:西利欧说水舞者可以用一只脚趾站好几个小时。
Eddard Stark:It's a hard fall down these steps.
艾德·史塔克:这要是摔下来可不好玩。
Arya Stark:Syrio says every hurt is a lesson and every lesson makes you better. Tomorrow I'm going to be chasing cats.
艾莉亚·史塔克:西利欧说吃一堑长一智。明天开始我要练习抓猫了。
Eddard Stark:Cats? Syrio says.
艾德·史塔克:抓猫?西利欧说的。
Arya Stark:He says every swordsman should study cats. They're quiet as shadows and as light as feathers. You have to be quick to catch them.
艾莉亚·史塔克:他说每个剑士都应该研究猫咪。它们静如影,轻如羽。想抓住他们可得非常敏捷才行。
Eddard Stark:He's right about that.
艾德·史塔克:他说得很对。
Arya Stark:Now that Bran's awake, will he come live with us?
艾莉亚·史塔克:布兰已经醒了,他会来和我们一起住吗?
Eddard Stark:Well, he needs to get his strength back first.
艾德·史塔克:他得先恢复体力才成。
Arya Stark:He wants to be a knight of the Kingsguard. He can't be one now, can he?
艾莉亚·史塔克:他想当御林铁卫的。现在当不成了,对吧?
Eddard Stark:No. But someday he could be lord of a holdfast or sit on the king's council. Or he might raise castles like Brandon the Builder.
艾德·史塔克:对。但将来他也许能成为一个小领主,或是国王的重臣。也可能会像筑城者布兰登那样兴建城堡呢。
Arya Stark:Can I be lord of a holdfast?
艾莉亚·史塔克:那我可以当领主吗?
22:50 轻笑声,亲吻声后
Eddard Stark:You will marry a high lord and rule his castle. And your sons shall be knights and princes and lords. Hmm?
艾德·史塔克:你会嫁给某个达官显贵,管理他的城堡。你的儿子们则会当上骑士,王子或是领主。怎么样?
Arya Stark:No. That's not me.
艾莉亚·史塔克:不怎么样。那不是我。

环境:绝境长城
场景:琼恩和山姆的第一次交心。
23:17 转场
Samwell Tarly:(略怯)Hello? Ser Alliser said I'm to be your new watch partner. (笑意)I should warn you, I don't see all that well.
山姆威尔·塔利:(略怯)你好?艾里沙爵士说我以后就是你的巡夜搭档。(笑意)申明一下,我的眼睛不太好使。
Jon Snow:Come stand by the fire. It's warmer.
琼恩·雪诺:过来烤会儿火。这儿暖和些。
Samwell Tarly:No, that's all right. I'm fine.
山姆威尔·塔利:没事儿,我不冷。
Jon Snow:You're not. You're freezing.
琼恩·雪诺:嘴硬。你快冻僵了。
23:40 脚步声后
Samwell Tarly:(怯)I don't like high places.
山姆威尔·塔利:(怯)我恐高。
Jon Snow:You can't fight. You can't see. You're afraid of heights and almost everything else probably. What are you doing here, Sam?
琼恩·雪诺:你不敢战斗。你眼神不好。你不光恐高,几乎什么都怕。你干嘛来了,山姆?
Samwell Tarly:(全程委屈,略哽咽但是语速不慢)On the morning of my 18th nameday, my father came to me. "You're almost a man now," He said... "but you're not worthy of my land and title. Tomorrow, you're going to take the black, forsake all claim to your inheritance and start north. If you do not," He said... "then we'll have a hunt and somewhere in these woods your horse will stumble and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die. Or so I'll tell your mother. Nothing would please me more." Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he?
山姆威尔·塔利:(全程委屈,略哽咽但是语速不慢)在我十八岁命名日那天清晨,我父亲对我说:“你就快成年了,但你配不上我的领地和封号。明天你就得给我披上黑衣,宣布放弃一切继承权,动身北上。如果你不照办,”他说,“那我们就会外出打猎,而你的马会在路上绊倒,你也会飞出去摔死。至少我会这么告诉你母亲。那可真是大快人心。”艾里沙爵士明天还会逼我战斗,对吧?
Jon Snow:Yes, he is.
琼恩·雪诺:没错。
Samwell Tarly:I'm not going to get any better, you know?
山姆威尔·塔利:你知道的,我不可能有进步。
Jon Snow:Well... you can't get any worse.
琼恩·雪诺:没错……但你也不可能退步了。
第一季第四集上半部完结撒花